- Vocational training / apprenticeships to become cutting machine operators for three young Rwandan people in Rockenhausen, Germany
- 1 August 2016
- 2016 intensive language course for the first group of three people for several months
- 2017 beginning of the apprenticeship as cutting machine operators for the first group, while the second group begins the language course
- rema fertigungstechnik gmbH, Rockenhausen
- vocational training project "Exciting Machining Perspectives"
- Ministry of Education Rwanda, „Workforce Development Authority“
- After their apprenticeship the young Rwandans will return to their home country and help in the development of the Rwandan industrial sector.
- rema is planning to build a small manufacturing company in Rwanda. After their apprenticeships, the trained Rwandans are expected to pass on their knowledge in vocational training in Rwanda. For this purpose, we have a close cooperation with the IPRC South.